At least once a day, let your imagination get in the way! ~Issac Webb

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Complimentary Cats





These little felines are on their way to Australia where they will be part of an ATC swap called, "Complimentary Cats!" As you might have guessed, the object of making 'complimentary cats' was to create a color scheme with complimentary colors using cats as the subject matter. Fun, fun!! I enjoyed making 'Grape Kitty,' Strawberry Cat,' and 'Tangerine Cat.' I can't wait to see what my partners have done!

Click Image to Enlarge.

2 comments:

Prairiemouse said...

Tottally cool of course! I just love em! They do look like Mac too don't they!
Keep postin friend, I love to see your work!

Alice said...

these are beautiful, laurie! i always love looking at your designs :O)